Friday, January 16, 2009

Graduation

Follow Me


Wow. Almost speechless. These past two days have been amazing. The feeling you be stepping onto Kenal Feild, seeing and hearingnpeoples reactions, the speeches from all of ou chain of command and guest speakers. Even The National Anthem sounded better than ever. The whole thing was just surreal. I don't even know how describe the ceremony. It was just awesome.

It sucks saying goodbye to some of these guys. I've made some good friends that have helped me through a rough time, especialy this past week. Even the guys I hated, they're all good guys and I'd proudly stand next to anyone of them in battle. It's a small Army. I'm sure I'll see alot of them again. This summer I should be in Chicago with Starrett and his family. And anyone else that wants to go. I'm also hoping for a trip to FL for Inglasias and Alan. And maybeee see Hancock on the way.

I noticed I am a different person than I was. I'm still me. I just.... Idk somethings different. I hope I don't lose what ever it is while I'm home..... I like it.

I still don't know what I'm going to do about my problem back home. I'll probably be calling my battle buddies to calm me down alot for awhile.

I'm gonna take a nap. I'm on the bus right now and it's going to be a long ride.

1 comment:

fibrowitch said...

Decided to do a search and look for all the other residents of Revere in the blogger sphere.

Not sure what part of this wonderful city you are from, but I live on Oak Island. (right near Kelly's Roast Beef - if you ever get any cravings)

Doing a post on Steps from the beach with all the blogs created or based in Revere. Hope your good with my adding you to the list.