Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blogging on my iPhone.

This can't be a good thing. Now i'll end up updating this thing ever time I get stuck bored somewhere.

So blogger, I'm indeed back. Well not really i'm in FT Benning as I type this out. But I'm back online.

I'm sending this out to you know from my iPhone that I got I've break. I have grown quite fond of it. We were supposed to tie. Our phones in, I said fuck it an kept mine. I'm a rebel.

Let's try to catch up huh? 15 weeks ago I set out on one of the hardest challenges of my life. I started my training as an infantryman withrhe United States ARMY. I serve my state in the Massachusetts National Guard with C CO of the 181st infantry regiment. . We dont deploy until 2015 and by them my service will be up. I think i'll volunteer with the 182nd and go to Afghanistan in 2011. I had alot of challenges here and overcame everyone. I just passed my of test just in the nick of time. Another failure and I wouldn't have graduated. I made I just under the wire and I graduate Jan. 16th 2009. Two more days. I kept a journal while I was here, day to day, for the majority of the time. I admit I stopped going into the last couple of weeks. It just got to busy. I'm hoping I can get all my journal entries back dated into here. We'll see.I got to come home from Dec 19th 2008, till Jan 6th 2009 for Christmas block leave. Leave had it's ups and it's way downs. I won't get to into it because I don't need some of it posted up on the Internet ya know? Anywayss here I am now. I'm in the middlebof a 4 hour fireguard shift. I bailed on a formation and this was my punishment. Not as bad when you can blog right? I'm having alot of mixed feelings about going home. On one side I can't wait to be back in Boston where I belong. The other half Of me doesn't want to go home and face the harsh truth that's lies back there. Idk if I didn't have tobpay time to my state I'd just run.... But running is kinda how I ended up in the Army. Idk we'll see how it all turns out. I'm have 3 big things to take care of when I get home. I need to start talking to schools so I can get my Pre-pharm out of the way before I deploy. I need to take my bonus and buy a car. I don't want to deal with bills so I'm gonna buy used and insure it for a year or two upfront. Finaly, I get to help orchestrate the opening of a tattoo shop. Coreys mother wants to open one up with José as the artist. It shouldn't be bad. Bro some big talent into the shop like Jimmy or Mise and just let word of mouth take wind. We'll see. I'm going to turn my life around. I want to go somewhere far. I don't want to have to live check to check forever. I know who I owe my thanks for motivation too, but I'll leave that out of here too lol. Blogger, despite everything going wrong all at the same time... I'm feeling optimistic. All I can do is just sit back and enjoy the ride, right? Night Blogger. PFC John P Heald JR

No comments: