Thursday, September 11, 2008

So I'm im the military.

          It's official, I'm now Private First Class John Heald. I ship out to Basic on Wednesday morning as long as all my paperwork clears on tuesday, and I meet my PT requirements. Pt requirements are just a minimum amount of exersize I can do. The minimums are 17 sit ups in a minute, 15 push ups in a minute, and I have to be able to run a mile in under 8 mins and 30 sec. I'm a little nervous about the running, but I'm going to time myself tomorrow morning down at the track. 

          I'm nervous still. I'm more nervous than I was. This is gonna be crazy, but it's going to be a really good step for my future. 

          I got to talk to my Uncle Billy Boyd the other day.  I'm really upset that i lost contact with him. He's a really good guy, with some really good advice. Talking to him made me feel a lot better about everything. 

          I'm gonna miss my new blog while I'm gone. Lol Maybe I'll write a bunch of stuff down while I'm there, date it all, and just come and backdate it into here in December. Give everyone a look into military life.

          We'll see. 

No comments: