Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So tomorrow/today is the day.

Which ever way you look at it. 

          In 4 hours I will be on my way to the MEPS building in Boston to finalize my enlistment. I will be all signed up and as long as everything goes the way it's supposed to, I'll be in FT. Benning Georgia by wednesday of next week.  

          Reception week for Basic training starts Sept 22nd, and they're grouping my basic and AIT so I'll be home Dec 19th for X-mas break, and then 2 weeks after that, I'll head back until the end of January. Then from there it's a mystery. 

          I'm scared shitless. I won't lie, but how else am I supposed to feel? 

         I need to get some sleep. Long day tomorrow. Cross your finger everybody (and by everybody I guess I mean Sam lol) Who else is gonna read this right? 

          NIGHT SAMANTHA!

   

No comments: