Monday, September 15, 2008

Last one

This is it.

This should be my last post for awhile.

I ship for Basic tomorrow, Well Wednesday, but I'll be tied up all day tomorrow with the ARMY. I'm going to try to keep a writen blog in a journal while I'm there, and I'll fill in the blanks and back date them all when I get back in December. 

This is going to be the hardest thing I've ever done. I'm scared as hell but I think I'll do okay.  I'm gonna miss Sarah something feirce. But I'll work around it I guess.. We're not really together. I have to stop thinking we are. Maybe the time apart will help fix things, or at least make it easier.I don't know. 

I'm about to start in on the craziest adventure of my life.. It's just alot to take in..

So I'll be seeing you around Bloggers .. 

Bye

Private First Class John Heald.

No comments: